Emmanuel Carrillo Martínez
Emmanuel has a master's degree in Management and Direction of Educational Centers and a Law Degree from
Universidad Panamericana where he is currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Philosophy.
Emmanuel holds multiple certificates in human rights, governmental and corporate ethics, specialization in administrative proceedings in industrial property and copyrights, image counselling, and international political consultancy of government.
He began his professional development in different law firms and was the founder member of SOLEÉ Law Firm.
Emmanuel has held several positions in Partido Accion Nacional, as well as in the H. Cámara de Diputados y el
H. Senado de la República. He is also the representative of the Government of Aguascalientes in Mexico City.
Currently he holds the position of Chancellor of the Universidad Tecnológica El Retoño (UTR), the first
bilingual university in the country, located in the State of Aguascalientes.
• Universidad Tecnológica El Retoño is the first Public Bilingual University in Mexico, located in the state of Aguascalientes. It has the largest mobility program in the state, including international alliances with prestigious institutions such as MIT, Oxford University and King's College in London
• Implementation of the dual training model
• Centro de Idiomas: Supports the campaign's commitment to promote bilingualism in the state
• Fab lab (fabrication lab) space for the production of physical objects on a personal or local scale
• CVR: First technological University to have a Virtual Reality Center, using state-of-the-art virtual immersion technology
• Smart room collaborative learning space that maximizes student collaboration through its innovative physical and pedagogical design
• Canadian Mitacs research internship program
• First university in the state to participate in this intensive professionalization program at five prestigious Canadian universities