Interested in presenting at BCCIE’s virtual 2021 Summer Conference? Session proposals will be accepted until end of day February 19, 2021. We encourage you to submit proposals with more than one presenter as preference will be given to proposals with speakers from multiple institutions. Interested lead presenters should complete the session proposal form in full and provide as much detail as possible. The full list of concurrent sessions will be announced spring 2021.
The Summer Conference 2021 theme is: Addressing Privilege.
Suggested streams and topics:
- Diversity, inclusion, accessibility and equity in internationalization;
- Indigenization and internationalization;
- Recovery from COVID-19;
- Internationalization at home;
- The nature of the new workplace;
- Intercultural competencies: from theory to praxis (faculty/instructor stream);
- Partnership development;
- New models of student and faculty mobility;
- Employability, labour market development and work integrated learning;
- International education and environmental sustainability;
- Student services, mental health and retention.
Note: The presentation duration is 60 minutes.
If you choose to pre-record your presentation, you will be responsible for your session recording. All speakers/panelists must be available for 30 minutes of live Q&A during the conference.
For more information on becoming a session presenter, please email email@example.com.